Bylaws & Policies
The Middlesex Law Association operates according to several by-laws and policies, which outline the expected roles and responsibilities of the Association to its members.
We are governed by the below by-laws. These by-laws outline the expectations and responsibilities of the MLA to its members and of members to the MLA.View Bylaws
We operate in accordance with the below policies. It is the expectation of the MLA that all members respect and act in accordance with the below policies.
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Policy
- Email Policy and Guidelines
- Locker Rental Policy and Guidelines
- Lounge/Boardroom Use Policy and Application/Indemnity Form
- Newsletter Paid and Free Advertising Policy
- Workplace Harassment Policy